Above The Wave
Many people wonder how they will make it through difficult times. Others understand that there will be trouble in the waters but we must rise above the turbulence in the ocean. We must realize that the crashing waves will come but our willingness to rise must be greater than the storm. Even animals overcome difficult situations. We can learn from nature and the elements of the earth. Did not the heavenly Father fashion everything for our needs?
Look at Job 12:7-10.
7 “But now ask the beasts, and they will teach you;
And the birds of the air, and they will tell you;
And the fish of the sea will explain to you.
That the hand of the Lord has done this,
And the breath of all mankind?
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia